Domestic Abuse Solicitors

If you're in a relationship where you have experienced emotional, physical, financial or psychological abuse or controlling behaviour, our specialist family lawyers can help you to protect yourself and loved ones.

Domestic violence takes many forms and many victims do not feel able to seek help from the police or feel let down if they do. We can help you get protection through the family courts by applying for a Non-Molestation Order to stop someone using violence against you, threatening or harassing you or coming to your property or place of work.  We can also apply for an Occupation Order to remove someone from your home.

We know this protection is crucial to ensuring your safety and peace of mind which in turn will help you resolve other issues for example relating to your finances or children.  

We will also ensure you get the support and advice you need from external organisations with specialist advisors and services. 

Please note that if you are on benefits or a very low income you may qualify for Legal Aid for domestic violence applications. Ince Metcalfes do not have a Legal Aid licence but we can refer you to other solicitors that do.

Contact our team of expert family solicitors to discuss your needs on 0117 929 0451 or email.

Key contacts


What Protection from Domestic Violence can you get from the Family Court?

June 07, 2017

Recent figures show a 40% increase in the number of domestic violence victims withdrawing their support for criminal charges against their abuser. This summary has been produced by our expert family l...

arrowarrow-leftburgerLarge M Inc BD Logo - transparentchevroncloseUntitled-2iconmonstr-facebook-6 (1)tick