As a Senior Associate in the Dispute Resolution team, I most enjoy working with clients in times that are particularly challenging for them, seeking to alleviate their stress or concerns as much as possible. I aim to achieve this with straight to the point advice tailored to each client’s commercial and/or personal circumstances.
Since qualifying in 2016, I have acquired almost four years’ post-qualification experience as a commercial litigator, with specific experience in both contentious and non-contentious corporate recovery, insolvency and personal bankruptcy matters.
As a Senior Associate with the Dispute Resolution department at Ince Metcalfes, I assist a range of clients including, but not limited to insolvency practitioners, lenders, creditors, businesses and individuals. In addition to providing insolvency advice, I also advise clients on a wide variety of contentious matters such as contractual, private client, shareholder and director disputes, as well as property litigation.
I can assist you with a range of Dispute Resolution services, including:
- Bringing and defending claims in respect of voidable transactions in personal and corporate insolvency;
- Enforcing security documents and general debt recovery via both insolvency or court routes including obtaining default judgment and charging orders;
- Applications to set aside default judgments;
- Obtaining warrants for possession;
- Retention of title claims and proofs of debt;
- Breach of contract claims and defences;
- Property litigation matters;
- Contentious probate matters;
- Breaches of restrictive covenants; and
- Partnership, director and shareholder disputes.
Outside of work, I am a keen baker and cook, and can often be found entertaining family and friends at home. I also enjoy long walks with my spaniel, George, getting lost in a good book, and I have recently taken up (and I am still surprisingly enjoying) yoga.